I worked with DoFine Games to manufacture Crazier Eights: Camelot & Avalon. I recommend using them, and they have been the best manufacturer I have dealt with based on my interests.
What was good
- The prices were affordable.
- The quality was excellent. I would rate the card quality is nearly as good as casino quality, and of the highest quality of any tabletop card game.
- They are willing to do lower quantities (as low as 500 copies of a game).
- They were more flexible & accommodating than other manufacturing companies I have dealt with.
- Communication was clear and timely.
- Although the experience was positive overall, the main potential issue I will mention is that they require two bank transfers for the payment, which cost me $50 total. This was not something I was aware of until they wanted the first payment. Note that a credit card payment could end up being even more expensive, though.
- All other significant potential problems were resolved.