I can use some help promoting Crazier Eights. There are things anyone who has played Crazier Eights can do that can help promote the game. Here are some ideas:
- If you own a copy of the game or made the print & play version, you can show it to friends.
- Follow the Crazier Eights Facebook page and ask any friends who have played the game if they’d also like to follow it. This is a way to keep up with Crazier Eights news and to give me feedback about it. News can include new versions of the game, print & play versions of the game, spoilers (showing the card images), demos, videos, reviews, and any ideas I have related to the game. (Also, if I get 100 follows on Thursday 9-18-2013, then I will give the spoiler to the Advanced version of the game.)
- Crazier Eights is on Board Game Geek, the most popular tabletop game website. You can rate, review, and discuss the game on Board Game Geek. (Scroll down to see how to rate a game on Board Game Geek.)
- You can review and talk about the game on your blog, on Facebook, on Twitter, or on Board Game Geek.
- You can show people who might be interested in Crazier Eights the Kickstarter campaign here.
Rating games on Board Game Geek
Board Game Geek is not the most user friendly website, and it’s not obvious how to rate games there. This is how you do it:
2. Go to the bottom of the game’s page on Board Game Geek and click on the record information link. (The Crazier Eights page is here.)
3. A new area will appear. Click on the N/A area where a rating should appear. You can now rate the game.
Do you have any other ideas about how people can help promote the game? You can let us know in the comments.